Saturday, June 23, 2012

Of unproductive emplyees

Say hello to the month of unproductive employees (and maybe employers too?) for it is the month of football (soccer to some of you)!


Every two years, I'll get all excited and hyped up over this: World Cup AND Euro. Well, for this year, it is Euro 2012 where 16 European football giants meet - all teams are in hopes of winning the UEFA Euro Cup.

Yes, I watch football. Yes, I am very willing to sleep early and wake up in the middle of the night to watch these championships. For this year, Euro 2012 is held in Poland-Ukraine and the match starts at 12am and 2.45am (local time). I know, the matches are pretty late but like I said, I'll sleep early and wake up just in time.. Haha.

Needless to say, all in all, I've had about five hours of sleep combined in one day. Not good, definitely not good. I need around eight hours straight of sleep to function - especially working in a place that requires me to write..

My eyes are really puffy now.. I need my bed.


Anyway, can't wait for tonight's match between Spain and France! (I don't know which one to choose... I always have a soft spot for France..)

BYE.

xoxo,
Aleza

No comments: