Sunday, August 26, 2012

Yumms.

You know what soothes the tired body? 

Warm Butterbeer... 

Yes, Butterbeer from Harry Potter!

I've always wondered what Butterbeer tastes like and I imagined the taste to be something like Weather's butterscotch sweets.

And so, one day, I tweeted about this and my friend (who is such a sweetheart) recommended this recipe she got from the internet. Apparently there are a lot of recipes you could get from the net but I tried this one. It's super easy and super fast. It only took me around 10 minutes. 

This is a perfect before-going-to-bed drink. Yumms. 


Recipe from http://donteatgravel.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/butterbeer.png?w=500&h=574

I think I've adopted my mom's habit of making new drinks. Mum's so creative, she'll make new juices for us. :)

Anyhoots, here's the finished product..


They should make 'Butterbeer' glass by the way. Goes with my Butterbeer drink! =D

ENJOY! =)

XOXO
Aleza

No comments: