Thursday, October 4, 2012

Black should be the new blue

I have no idea how they came up with 'blue' as the official colour of sadness.

Isn't blue calming and peaceful?

It should be black or grey. Or even maroon. But I digress.

Well, I'm having one of those 'blue' days. Or might I say 'black'?

Anyway, whatever it is, I've been hit with the emptiness bug. Yes, the feeling's here again.

That bugger.

To make matters worse, I've been listening to Cliff Richard's ever popular song, Ocean Deep. If the heart is as deep as the ocean, I would be at the deepest part.

And I feel like I'm in a dark tunnel, walking and walking, trying to find that bright light to that happy, sunny place.

But for now, I'll just eat my tub of ice cream in that dark tunnel while watching Cliff Richard's Ocean Deep video.

Pity party anyone?
 




No comments: