Thursday, September 19, 2013

Addiction: CURED



I can proudly say right now that I am Candy Crush free!

You can read my addiction with Candy Crush here 

No more Candy Crush, no more imagining candies floating and thinking about those damned chocolates and steels.. NO MORE.

I've deleted the app in my phone a few months ago and to be honest I feel better and happier. Please don't think I deleted it out of my own will.. it takes a level to make a person give up. And yes, I have given up at level 266.

Level 266 is such a PAIN in the a**. I tried and tried for many, many months but apparently Candy Crush doesn't love me anymore. So, I took it as a sign and stopped playing before I go mad. Seriously mad. And to be honest, I was on the verge of becoming mad - I didn't get enough sleep, my head started to get really heavy and my heartbeat was beating really fast...

So one day, I gathered all my strength and clicked "uninstall" and I felt... relieved. 

Right now, the only time I open Candy Crush (only restricted to the computer) is to give out lives and tickets. Mainly to my sister. Once in a while she'll whatsapp me asking for a ticket.

*Message/Whatsapp tone*

Sister: Gimme ticket!!!!

Me: Waiiittt... ok....

*Clicks Candy Crush in Facebook and send lives and ticket*

Me: Sent.

*Off Candy Crush and continue being normal.*

Goodbye Candy Crush, I hope we will NEVER meet again!

Addiction: CURED!

xoxo,
AleO.

No comments: