Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Of The Conjuring.

Hello people of the world!

 www.imdb.com

Been a while since I posted anything.. I've been busy and am currently swamped with work but I'm just too lazy to do anything right now. Plus 20 more minutes before I go home..

So anyway, have you watched The Conjuring? Well, I have.

And it scared the crap out of me.

I think it has almost been a month since I watched that movie in the cinema and to be honest, I still get spooked. For weeks I would sleep with the lights on...

The thing about horror stories that it stays with me for quite sometime. Maybe I'm just a scaredy cat but... my mind REALLY loves playing tricks on me and I'll end up getting scared for no reason. 

But, as scared as I am, I am really hooked on horror movies. It's like I crave for it.. the thrill, the anticipation. And once I'm in the cinema, I'll scream. And my friends have to endure the sudden screams. Oopsie. Haha. I think horror movies are soo much better than roller coasters. But that's a whole different story...

Wanna play hide and clap, anyone?

Love, 
AleO.

No comments: